Helper spring info help???

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 16:38:36 EDT

I'm looking at putting on some helper springs to help with the sag when I'm
towing and carrying some weight in the bed. JC Whitney has some (Page 51,
Catalog # 650A-05) in the newest catalog under truck performance section.
These are being used a reference only any other ideas would be helpful. They
also have some on sale on the inside of the rear cover also.

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil 1
oil, oil cooler,

Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom