Re: RE: Running rough in high gear

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 20:45:10 EDT

  Make sure none of the spark plug wires are running along side each other,
they should all be seperated and if they must cross over each other make it
so they cross at 90 degrees (+ <--like that). Also, I had a high speed
misfire in my Dak before that ended up being an alternator going bad. Check
the belt and the pulley. Check and make sure the distributor cap is squarely
seated on the distributor. Remember that ignition systems can run good at
idle, but under load (ie, high rpm, accel, etc) they will start shutting
down. Possible the 02 sensors are acting up. How many miles are on it?

Brad

Dak for sale: http://members.aol.com/n2mopars/page2index.html