RE: Tech Question involving seals

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 06:32:15 EDT

At 12:33 AM 5/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>forgotten to reconnect theses two vacuum hoses. That's my understanding of
>the 4X4 light, I'm sure alot of subscribers understand it's workings better

I checked the vacuum hoses and the plastic electrical connector and all are
attached. I switched the vacuum hoses to see if maybe I had them on
backward with no change. I think I'll try changing the vacuum hoses next,
they are really soft due to the amount of oil that was on them. The axle
is also leaking on the front differential. I guess that may be my next
project.