RE: Running rough in high gear

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 11:34:16 EDT

The temperature was about mid-80's when it happened in the afternoon, but he
said it acted funny in the morning as well (md-60's). The temps are
supposed to be about the same today. I'll ask him if it acted up again
today. I'm going to clean the TB for him as well.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/