Re: SpeedTweaks is UP!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 09:21:21 EDT

At 08:30 PM 5/1/01 -0400, you wrote:
>She's runnin again, but still has the bog... I've found another person in TN
>from Marty that has the exact same problem I'm having.. he noticed it when
>he put a bigger stall in his truck... (98 Blown R/T) Tim Berry

Tim

But would that explain going full lean whenever you first get on it?

The only areas that I can think of to look at for a sudden lean are:
     vacuum leaks
     fuel pressure (inconsistent)
     fuel injectors (one or more hanging up or plugged)
     vehicle speed sensor and its wiring (outside possibility)

Good luck!
Bob