Re: Volant air intake

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 13:05:50 EDT

I guess you did your home work on this subject.
I thought about the airaid, but seems alot of the dmlers don't like it.

I spoke to the tech dept. at Volant and they are suppose to have some dyno
results on a 4.7 by next week.

If anyone is close to Volant in CA. give them a call, they would probably
give you a intake system if you let them use your truck for dyno testing.
I offered but i am in Connecticut.