Re: Got my a** whipped...

From: Viper450hpGTS@aol.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 22:16:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/2001 5:14:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

<< Sorry to here about that, my friends brother just bought one of those,
they
 are sweet, someone on the list was just saying he might get own. The AWD is
 really nice, my friend said he was taking corners at like 60-70mph.
Probably
 a little exaggeration, but you get the point. Good luck in catching him,
 ever, maybe you should supercharge.
 P.S. When you list "cold air box" as a mod, are you talking about a cold air
 intake or is this something I don't know about. >>

My '02 Impreza WRX will be here in two weeks. It will already have a Cobbs
Tuning exhaust system, intake system, bigger ball bearing turbo, boost
controller, piggyback PCM, short shifter, 17" Technomagnesio (Indianapolis 7
spoke) wheels with 215/45-17 Kumo tires. The dealer I deal with can wrap it
all up into my financing.....

James