Re: Project ideas

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 00:27:14 EDT

>>considering
taking off the bladk molding (not sure, what are your thoughts on that?), <<

lose that crap.... I took mine off and it really helped clean up the truck!
But, there are holes underneath the rearmost part of the molding so you'll
need some bondo =)

>>I have narrowed it down to two options: 1) Cadillac
Deville tail lights, the slim tall style; or 2) Toyota Supra tail lights
mounted down in the roll pan,<<

I'll tell ya', the Supra lights are played out and they won't fit in the
roll pan (too fat). ONe idea I've been kicking around is caddy lights
mounted horizontally in the roll pan... nice n' frenched in. It's different
and it's cool =)

-miggity