Project ideas

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 22:22:57 EDT

Ok guys, I have built my ideal driveline (finally!), boxed the frame, ordered
my neon kit (Street Glow Gold Line in Neo-Blue), have done a few body mods,
and have a few more on my list. Coming within the next fwe months (before
summer is gone) will be shaved door handles, shaved emblems, considering
taking off the bladk molding (not sure, what are your thoughts on that?), AAR
fiberglass front bumper/spoiler combo, some different seats and inerior
stuff. Now comes my main question, I was looking at the rear tail lights and
getting mad that no one makes any clear or other style tail lights for tne
Gen-I/Gen-II Dakotas. Then I had a brain storm and decided to do something
about my tail lights. I have narrowed it down to two options: 1) Cadillac
Deville tail lights, the slim tall style; or 2) Toyota Supra tail lights
mounted down in the roll pan, which will be welded and smoothed along with
the tail gate handle being flipped regardless of what I go with. The Caddy
lights have been done and are popular among chebbies. I have only seen the
Supra tail lights done twice. Both will cost about the same to do and both
require the same amount of rewiring to make them work. Like I always say,
"Nothing to it but to do it!!" So which way should I go? If you have any
other ideas about tail lights (no LED please, they go out too often and cost
alot more than a light bulb to replace!) please let me know!

The other Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS fed Liquid/Air intercooled 408 Dakado