Offtopic Question on Pulleys

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 13:00:51 EDT

I know this is offtopic, but it seems things are slow anyway. I am looking
for some pulleys. I need some that are 5" od or bigger. From what I
figure, I need either (3) 5" or (2) 8". Anyone have any idea where I can
find pulleys this size. I would prefer something used (and cheap) since I'm
just tinkering with some old electric motors. Seems there would be a place
to get old lawn mower parts. I'm sure some mower would use pulleys around
this size. I found (2) 8" pulleys and (2) 3" pulleys on e-bay yesterday for
$9.00, but some jacka$$ outbid me in the last minute. Anyway, if anyone
gets bored...let me know what you think.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/