RE: Re: Re: Got my a** whipped...WRX comments

From: Mark Litherland (MarkL@all914.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 13:02:55 EDT

I don't think so. A high-revving, high-compression engine is not a
friendly engine to turbocharge. I happen to have a custom-turbo car and it
takes a low compression engine to be minimum-easy to do the job. If anyone
has turbo'ed a *real* Type R (not a standard Integra with stickers) I
guarantee they spent a small fortune.

I really want a WRX Si....

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7