Re: Re: Re: Got my a** whipped...WRX comments

From: Viper450hpGTS@aol.com
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 22:32:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2001 7:38:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 In stock trim the Type R is amazing and the WRX is a disappointment. Since
 I autocross in national competition I tend to look at cars like this for
 their stock class potential. Stock size rims, change to any shock and any
 front bar, but not touching engine, springs, or brakes. Yes there are
 classes that allow mods, but it would be economical to buy a new car for
 these classes. If I bought I new import hot rod it would have to be ready
 to run with just a set of tires and shocks, maybe a catback and front sway
 bar.

 -STE

You can get 17" wheels & tires straight from Subaru (as an option).

James