Re: KC next friday KCIR

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 23:39:28 EDT

hey guys, I think I might have a problem going to the track friday nite. I
need to go get my tux for prom (since it's may 5th and I scheduled to pick
it up the 4th which is friday, I might not have time to go, but I'll try..
so... don't hold ur breath or anything. Sorry.
-Chuong

<Next Friday Chris Hannon and I are going to meet up at KCIR to talk trucks
and
have some fun. If anyones interested, contact one of us.

info:
KCIR is located at Noland RD and Rt 350. They have "grudge" nights every
wensday and friday and its $10(i think).

mm