Re: Rear brake problem

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 23:43:56 EDT

Maybe an out of round hub? your drum could be sitting kinda crooked with
the axle and the rest of the shoes, so as the drum goes around, it grabs in
certain areas and not in others. I'd dial indicate the runout of the
outside of the rotor to the axle tube. Try that. HTH
-Chuong

The dealer only wants to replace the drums and shoes. There is something
else wrong causing this, but they say nothing else could be wrong. I dont
believe it.
Any Ideas, experiences? Im ready to buy a Chevy. This sucks!
Boog