Re: New Member

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 10:42:08 EDT

On the 3.9/5.2/5.9L, they're a waste of money. However, i've heard from two
people (with 4.7's) that the Poweraid Spacer worked well for them. Since the
intake system on the 4.7L is much different (and less restrictive) than the
Magnum engines so it may very well work for you.

Personal opinion, get a ported throttle body for the 4.7L instead. Much better
gains to be had.

- Bernd