Re: New Member

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 12:01:07 EDT

Welcome,

I'd hold off on the TB spacer. Bruce from F&B will have a new billet TB for
sale for the 4.7L soon that everyone will have to buy. Then the spacer
might not fit that.

I have the jet chip in my 2wd 4.7L and it works great. It seems not to work
well for the 318 and 360 guys, so you'll hear some negative opinions.

Sorry, I don't have experience with the hypertech.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm