RE: Re: RE: Crane roller rockers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 12:14:20 EDT

Hi Kevin,
I changed both. The geometry is slightly different from the stock setup.
The pushrods for the roller rockers are .070" shorter than the stock length.
I did a little checking, and it appeared you could probably get away with
using the stock length pushrods. But the pushrods that come with the roller
set are Chromemoly steel. Much stronger than the stock ones.

The Crane part number for the "Energizer" rocker set is 11746-16. Same set
from Mopar is P5249800. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other
questions.
Rich