Re: New Member Notification

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 17:21:38 EDT

Gordon - glad to see ya. You will enjoy the DML. Hope to see you at the
All-Mopar Southern Nats this year. Will be camping out by the burnout box. Oh
yeah - they have a seperate "late-model Dodge truck" class. I hope I can get
mine back together by then.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"