Re: 2K1 Big Mirrors

From: Robert Tucker (moperbob@home.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 20:31:24 EDT

Not sure if it will help or not, but I have a large heated drivers side
mirror. I need a small drivers side remote mirror. If you are willing to
pay shipping both ways I will swap with you. I think shipping was about $8
when I got this one. The mirror is used but looks to be in good condition.
I have not removed it from the box since ordering it on e-bay (other than to
look at it). I noticed it was the large one and just put it in the closet.
Let me know...

Bob Tucker
2000 4.7L Garnet Pearl CC 3.92 LSD
www.geocities.com/mopartuck