Re: (2) WTF!?! My truck won't start!!!!! UPDATE

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 23:36:39 EDT

Well, after borrowing a vehicle from a buddy (its good to have
friends who owe you), I ran home to get my stock coil (can't
bypass the Accel 300+ without it because the Accel coil uses a
different connector). An hour later I was back at the truck;
driving in Vegas on Friday evening SUCKS!!! Before I popped the
hood, I decided to crank on it one more time . . . AND, you
guessed it, it fired right up like nothing was ever wrong. I
repeat, WTF!?! This sounds like a symptom of a electrical
short/bad ground right? Or can I still not rule out the fuel
pump? Jeez, I hate intermittent problems--seems like that's the
only kind I get with this truck, too. Oh well--so it goes
sometimes. If anyone can offer their expertise to help me
figure this one out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
JY