Re: Saw a durango police unit....thank god it was marked

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 23:39:46 EDT

well, it isn't a police unit, but it is all marked up and stuff. This is our
newest Durango.. Sorry about the huge pic =)

http://www.krawdaddy.net/End_of_Dgalaxy7.jpg

I work for airport Ops. and the Durango's are our main vehicles now.. we do
get to pull people over and issue airport violations if we want

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710