Oregon Dune Patrol Uses DAK's!!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 01:28:37 EDT

I was checking out some dunes to cruise on with the ATV and came across the
"Dune Patrol". They use DAK's all over. The warden or whatever he may be
was really cool...letting me on some sweet places to ride and all. He was
waiting for a 4x4 wrecker to come out and pull out an abondoned vehicle.
I asked if i could take a photo and he was all cool with it... he then
ask's... why?.. you like Dakotas? Im like yes...and so does the DML!
"Oh.. the dakota mailing list huh?.. ive been meaning to check that out"
So.. maybe we have another member soon.
Anyways,
Here's the DAK...
http://dakota2.4mg.com/images/Dune_patrol.JPG