Re: 1st time drags w/ C.Hannon (whoohoo and a ques)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 03:20:55 EDT

Sorry I couldn't come again! I planned to pick up my tuxedo from Sir
Knights in the mall around 3:30, but my date to prom decides that she wants
to come get it too and her free time was at 7:00 so I had to wait. Maybe we
can do it next friday. I'm all up for it. Come on. let's get those v6
dakotas out there again!
-Chuong

PS. on a worse note, one of my audiobahns is blown in my sound system so I
let my friend borrow my (rare) lanzar optidrive 2500... PREPYRAMID too!
but last night someone decided that his subs and my amp looks better in
someone else's car, so a broken window and some pulled out electrical cords,
the amp, subs were gone and the cd player was half pried out. Sucks to know
this world can't keep it's hands to itself.

<<Chris and I went to KCIR tonight for "grudge night". WHOOOHHOOOO

my auto won't shift outta 2nd under WOT. The last
bit of each of my runs I'm at about 5600rpm in 2nd with no power and not
gaining speed. Any guesses whats wrong, could it be the kickdown cable??

Thanks and whooohooo, must go faster :)
mm

...we didn't get a ticket for our last run and chris swears it was his
fastest :-))