Re: 2K1 Big Mirrors

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 17:37:19 EDT

Physically the 97-99 mirrors will mount on a 2001 Dak, but the electrical
connector has been changed.

We had swapped the Dumbo ears on to our '98, but put the tiny stockers
back on before turning it in. I've been trying to mount the larger mirrors
on our 2001, but I haven't been able to find the smegging electrical
connector. It's getting to the point where I'm about ready to just replace
both sides and use a connector that I can find.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white