Re: 1st time drags w/ C.Hannon (whoohoo and a ques)

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 04:53:01 EDT

All I have to say is I had a blast! It was awesome! I think I did pretty good considering it was my first time. My reaction times weren't too bad, but I did red light twice. I couldn't get any traction off the line. I'll have to add traction bars to go with the spring clamps.

That damn last run, though, pissed me off. I got everything down flawless and was looking forward to getting my best time but the darn time slip machine stopped working. Oh well....I know I ran better....

I hope you can find a fix for the tranny Michael. Revving 5600 rpm in second and going 80 can't be good on the engine!

Later,
Chris Hannon