Re: 01 Dak QC 4x4 Price Comparisons

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 11:44:58 EDT

Check out www.carsdirect.com first. I was going to buy mine through them except for a
different problem that arose not had noting due to them so I bought it another way.
They definitely had the best price I could find. I you give them 250 bucks on a credit
card they will lock it in too. The 250 comes off the price of the truck so they aren't
charging you that as some sort of application charge. I called their customer service
number to cancel my order and they were very courteous and helpful. I had already
called them a few days before when we were trying to locate the truck I wanted and they
were definitely bending over backwards to help. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+