Re: message to bernd

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 11:54:24 EDT

Arnoldo,

Don;t mean to drop in but I was hoping to see you post again. Don't you have
the Gibson Split Rear cat-back on your QC? If so I was wondering how it sounds
and if you had any problems clearing the spare tire? Also, I remember that you
once said you lived around Ft. Lauderdale and was wondering where you purchased
your exhaust from. Any info would be great.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+