Re: message to bernd

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 11:30:23 EDT

Jeff
i do have the gibson split rear it sounds awesome i live in laredo texas
the spare tire clears fine but the only problem i had was that my truck is
lowered and the exhaust was not made for a four inch drop even though they
said it is. i had to fabricate my own hangers to move the whole exhaust up
about two inches and i had to sweet talk the heat shields on the truck the
only problem with raising the exhaust was that my exit pipes are a little
turned in nothing really noticible but i can see it and it bothers me so im
gonna have to heat up the exit pipes and bend them a little but the exhaust
sounds great and if your truck is not lowered or is lowered not more than 3
inches you will have no problem putting it on takes about two hours and
youll need a buddy to help align everything takes only hand tools and having
a sawzall helps. if you have any more ques. ask me ill be happy to help.
arnold