RE: bed liner

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 23:01:19 EDT

I have Line-X and it's great. There are some that have bought the
do-it-yourself kits and say it has turned out great. There are others that
say otherwise, especially if you get the stuff on your skin because it don't
come off without the skin. One thing's for sure, the drop-in liner if left
alone will eventually scratch up your bed and cause it to rust because it
can and will trap moisture.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD