Re: RE: bed liner

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 01:13:15 EDT

I recently purchased a '01 ClubCab and opted not to go
for the drop in b/c it would rust the bed and trap the
moisture. I got a spray-in done by Prima-Tech I
believe and it looks sweet. I like it and looks like
it's wet the way it's sprayed on. It was worth the
$400 bucks or whatever it was to have it professionaly
done.

my $.02,
Dustin