Re: Re: my first dyno run

From: Jon Seymour (n9ngw@Msn.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 23:29:39 EDT

yeah, i guess i did mistype, haven't had any coffee today at all, lack of
caffiene will do that.
no serious mods really, just a flowmaster 40 series muffler with delta flow,
quick d intake, self modded throttle body, accell 300+ plug wires with bosch
platinum+4 plugs, and one of bernds adjustable iat boxes, which by the way
made a big differance, the guy that ran it on the dyno said i dunno what you
did that last pull but whatever it was the truck sure semed to like it, all
i did was turn the iat adj. on and set it to about 35 degrees.