Re: Cam removal question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 08:46:26 EDT

Unsure on Gen2, but on my Gen3, I was able to unscrew the black plastic
thing around it, remove the plastic thing, move the AC compressor near the
crank, and bend the core down low enough to get the cam out... once you
start going and get to that point, just stare at stuff for like 10 mins,
It'll come to ya :-P (I was just sitting on my bumper trying to figure it
out, and finally thought of it... :-P

Tim Berry