New Q bout: Titanium Plugs?

From: Shawn Bowen (shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 09:35:09 EDT

Ok,
        Now I'm really confused. I have a 316 5.2L and Autolite makes a standard
5224 for my engine, so now that I have a 180 thermostat I was planning on
runnung 5223's. Is what I am reading below true, that I should stick 3923's
in a 5.2L Magnum?

        Please let me know as I was about just go change the plugs.

Shawn