RE: Prob with my strobes

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 10:11:33 EDT

Bill,

What is the total current draw on your strobes? I think the lighter plug
has a 15 or 20 amp fuse for it and it may share it with other components
(radio?). It does seem that your strobes are not getting enough juice and
should best be connected to a higher amperage circuit. Connect it directly
to the battery with an appropriate inline fuse. If you are switching them
with a toggle switch, use a relay.

Ken