Re: RE: Prob with my strobes

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 19:29:14 EDT

Ken,
    Im gonna take your advice this weekend and try (1) hooking them up
direct to the battery with an inline fuse or (2) running the power from an
empty spot in the fuse box. I ran a temp wire from the battery to the
toggle switch and everything worked fine so Im assuming you are right -
there is not enough juice coming from the cigarette lighter wire.

Thanks for everyones help....Ill let ya all know how it turns out!

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html