Re: Re: RC racing seats

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 12:26:29 EDT

  Sorry to change the subject, but this reminded me of something. I tried to
find this in the archives, but to be honest I don't know where to begin
looking for it! Sometime last summer somebody was talking about swapping
seats with another vehicle. Does anyone remember which seats were the ones
that bolt right in to the Dakotas?I think it was a Daytona, but I want to
make sure before I go looking for a nice set of Daytona seats to find out
after I bought them it was another car! Any help would be much appreciated!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2