Re: Helper Leaf or Adjustable Load Shocks

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:41:17 EDT

OK Thanks for all the info, I'm giving up oon the idea of helper springs. The
air bags look more like a more doable. Now which air bags will work on a '00
QC 4x2? And how do you mount the air valve? Getting an onboard air pump is to
much $$ at this time. That can be added later I think? What about air shocks?

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 4*2, 3.55 (Mobil 1 lube), SLT, DML Sticker, Mobil
1 oil, oil cooler, Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted
windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!