RE: Truck bed is sagging on one side

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:54:30 EDT

Tom,
Take a look at your leaf springs first. If you lost (broke) a single leaf
for whatever reason, that would make it sag. Also regarding the leaf
springs. It is possible the sagging side lost some of its arc due to being
overstressed. If this is the case, the springs can be re-arced. The shocks
will not make a difference in stance. Beyoud that, if nothing is apparently
out of alignment, you might want to get the frame checked. That's all I can
think of.
Rich - Ashburn, VA