Road Trip and other ramblings

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 20:35:43 EDT

Ok, i currently live around BAton ROuge Louisian. BUT on the 19th i will be
going to Destin Florida for my girl friends senior trip, about 18 of us from
my youth group are going. And my Dak is going, we're going to be passing
thru Mississippi, Alabama and Florida of course, so if ya see a Flame Red
X-Cab Gen II with a dented up back bumper and a ram head on the back window,
honk the horn, rev it up, and wave. For more pics go to
http://www.angelfire.com/la3/finedak, now for the rambling part:
Ok my truck SUCKS (read again) SUCKS, on the low end, it is better after
adding the pulley, elec fan, and Bernd's IAT Adjuster (this thing ROCKS) but
after racing a truck identical to mine just with alot less mods, he hung
with me to about 70 then i just walked away from him, which tells me, i
have increased top end by alot, but have not helped my low end as much as i
wanted, so here is a few questions. which would help the most: A) Headers B)
3.90 gears C) Billet Grille D)Cam
SO there's your multiple choice, And if ya have some 3.90's layin around for
a 8 1/4 rear, please lemme know. OK enough of my rambling
(now back to your regurlary scheduled program)

Daniel