Re: Gas Prices (whats the big deal?) (Long, like this title)

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 08:11:14 EDT

that was uncalled for, way to treat your fellow DMLer

I worked fulltime and went to college full time.... how can you say bad
things about this guy? I know how tuff it was, and I didn't work in food
service industry either. Nothing wrong with living at home.. I wish I could
have in College, but I couldn't.

sheeeesh

I believe in the original post, he made a good point.. hi gas prices aren't
going to slow anyone down.. If people can afford gas guzzling SUV's then
they can afford hi gas prices. Had nothing to do with him living at home or
whatever

and don't even think to call me a troll.. I have been here for YEARS

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710