Re: Gas Prices (whats the big deal?) (Long, like this title)

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 07:15:40 EDT

after my
> dad left my mom last year she needs me here.

why does she need you? can't support herself? depends on others?

 I also after only two years at
> my job am a manager and make over $600 a month

wow, usually if your real good at flipping burgers, you get promoted within
weeks.

So what do ya pay out for bills? rent , gas, insurance, clothing, phone,
cable, water, hydro, natural gas?? obviously less then 600 buck's, your
mom should get a border, will make more money!