Re: Your opinions or experiences

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 08:14:17 EDT

I don't have any experience personally, but I know alot of the shuttle bus
and vans have LPG. It is nice cause they don't smoke up the lower ramp area
(where they pick up passengers) like the hoopty pos cabs do. You can see
the tanks under the back bumper on the Vans, dunno about the bus'. Most of
the vans are older chebby's and fords

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710