Re: Southeastern Indiana gas pricing!

From: Gary Joyce (gjoyce_@excite.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 08:18:39 EDT

Where are you at in Southeastern Indiana.. I'm in Southern Indiana
(columbus) and always lookin for cheaper prices.. 1.81 is cheaper by 5
cents than anyone in town... but i can't handle the 87 octane stuff
anyhow.. and i hear the same thing. more increases. wonder if we should
all buy bicycles?? just a thought :)

Gary