Re: Fried Pioneer CD Player

From: Stephen Barnett (stephen.barnett@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:58:16 EDT

"I took my Pioneer CD Player out of my truck about 2 weeks ago, cause it
wouldnt turn on. I put my stock unit back in(pretty bad) and have been
missin the better quality sounds...."

Check this out. I put one of these in my '93, and I love it! I only wish
this one had been available a couple of months ago. I paid considerably more
than this from my friendly neighborhood dodge dealer. It was literally a 30
minute installation. No wiring, no cutting. Plus you get a factory look. I
like that

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=587011065