RE: Electric fan (was flex fan)

From: Brian Blater (brian@pure-energy.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 10:20:03 EDT

What electric fan is everyone using, where can I get one and about how much
does it cost? I've used the ones from Autozone or Checker, but I don't think
they pull enough air to compensate for the hot Utah summers (not as hot as
some places). That is probably what blew up my first radiator. I'm now back
to the clutch fan. I could certainly tell a difference with the electric fan
and would like to go back to one if I could be certain it would handle the
heat.

Brian