Need Spark Plug Advise

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 10:22:01 EDT

I'm getting ready to buy some new plugs for my 5.9L
per Ron's advise due to some knocking I've been
experiencing during WOT from low RPM's (happens
occassionally, with & without the Jet Chip and with
any octane grade, including 93).

I'm planning on buying the Autolite 3923's, but before
I do, I wanted to confirm that I should NOT use some
of those other fancy plugs, like the Bosch +4's or the
Splitfires. I seem to recall reading that they don't
work as well with the 5.9's.

Can anyone provide me some feedback, especially if I'm
wrong? Also, has anyone used those new Titanium
Autolites in their 5.9?

Thanks in advance.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 (AWD) 5.9L 46RE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000