Re: Gas Prices

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 10:49:18 EDT

True, no buddy held a gun to the our (used as a general term) heads and
forced us to buy gas guzzling SUV's. The problem is the lower income people
who are barely making it from paycheck to paycheck (and don't own an SUV if
even a car) will find it harder to make ends meet as the price of fuel will
increase the price of everything! But hay, they are just cannon fodder in
the economic war and if they die we would just be thinning the herd. Why
don't we just accelerated the process of natural selection and march all
the old, sick and stupid people off to camps. This will leave more gas for
the rest of us (if any of us are left). Sarcasm fully intended.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

Jack Paulson <cybermail1@yahoo.com> wrote in article <20010508135607.7702.qmail@web3802.mail.yahoo.com>... > (snip)> A person should have considered a fuel efficent > automobile if gas prices are an issue. One more > example of peopel not taking responsibility for their > actions. A result of the "I'm a victum mentality." >