Re: Gas Prices- surplus population

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 14:31:02 EDT

I think Scrooge said it best when he said: "Why don't
they just die and decrease the surplus population."

If you think about it; if you are an enviormentalist,
you should be against population growth and
immigration into the USA. Ultimatly, it is people who
pollute and use up the world's resourses - oil/gas.

I believe in the USA in about 1900 there were 100
Million people. It is projected that by 2050 there
will be 450 million from the current 270 - 280 million
now. What do you think gas prices and communting will
be like then?

- Why
> don't we just accelerated the process of natural
> selection and march all
> the old, sick and stupid people off to camps. This
> will leave more gas for
> the rest of us (if any of us are left). Sarcasm
> fully intended.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia