Re: Gas Prices (whats the big deal?) (Long, like this title)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 12:20:56 EDT

First of all my Mom hasn't had a job for 22 years because my dad didn't want
her too, he wanted the kids and house to be clean and a color coordinated
three course meal on the table every night. Right now she is finishing up
the education she started years ago, and I might ad that she is doing great.
I am not talking about financial support, I am talking about emotional.
I do not flip burgers, I do work in a restaurant, but it is not fast food,
not that that is a bad place to work, it is a job, and hard work.

Attack me all you want but don't say $hit about my mom, for your info she
doesn't agree with my gas price logic either.

For everyone else, I did not take into account the elderlys fixed incomes but
I think it will be cover extra each month, also solid sheets over the windows
really eliminate the heat.
Sorry I started this I really did not intend too, for further bitching please
cantact me directly at puddlestompa@aol.com