Re: Gas Prices (whats the big deal?) (Long, like this title)

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 15:23:40 EDT

I apologize, I started yapping before thinking!

Just hit home, and really bugged me, as my father passed away when I was 18,
but my mother still managed to move on!

And yes, any job is better then none, it just bugs me when people brag/show
off how much they have; when they don't even pay bills! (guy at my work
40yrs old, never paid rent!!)

anyway, sorry!
Punch,
Alive and well.....